Who we are Franska Filmfestival is celebrating its 21st anniversary in 2020. Our mission? Bring all the diversity of French (and French-speaking countries) cinema to the Swedish audience. We screen premieres and movies that would not hit the big screen in Sweden otherwise. We also screen classics in collaboration with Cinemateket. Our main moment is […]
Who we are
Franska Filmfestival is celebrating its 21st anniversary in 2020. Our mission? Bring all the diversity of French (and French-speaking countries) cinema to the Swedish audience. We screen premieres and movies that would not hit the big screen in Sweden otherwise. We also screen classics in collaboration with Cinemateket. Our main moment is the Festival, which takes place in February for one week each year, at Bio Rio and Cinemateket. Besides, we run the spring and autumn Franska Tisdagar at Zita. Same concept but only once a week. As our festival is approaching, we are now looking for a part-time intern who can support the team as well as take the lead in a lot of various and diverse missions.
Who we want
We are looking for a flexible, hands-on and creative person who is passionate about cinema and French cinema in particular. This is a 2 months part-time position and you will be sitting at our temporary office in the heart of Stockholm from early January to the end of February with possible extension to March.
What are the missions?
- Coordinate the reception of our movies and send it to the right place at the right time,
- Help with our communication and marketing campaigns, both with social media, press and street promotion,
- Manage our social media pages (Facebook & Instagram),
- Manage our website and its new 2020 version,
- Write interesting copy about our festival and the movies displayed,
- Bring ideas to shape an amazing marketing campaign and help the team with other missions.
If there is enough time:
- Help us recruit and coordinate our team of volunteers prior to the festival and during the festival,
- Help us manage our guests' schedules and activities.
What are your skills?
- You are a student in cinema/arts/media/communication/marketing/culture or have experience in that field or are a graduate of this field,
- You can write and speak Swedish on a good level and you are fluent in English. French is definitely a plus, but not a must,
- You have at least a basis and at best experience in digital marketing,
- You take initiative and work autonomously,
- Knowledge and a good level in Abobe Creative Suite and Wordpress would be greatly appreciated but are not a requirement,
- You have a great eye for details,
- You communicate easily with partners and colleagues and know how to work in a smooth yet fast way, avoiding misunderstandings,
- You have great organizational skills and can put things in perspective. Keeping the whole picture of what we are doing is very important,
- You are great at administrative tasks and can keep track and records of what you do,
- You are a friend of Excel and Google Drive.
If you think that you would fit with us, send a CV and a cover letter (or any other document that tells us more about you and your motivations) to firstname.lastname@example.org